The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. First and 4,000th winners for jockey AP McCoy.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night."
3. They Shall Not Pass ('On Ne Passe Pas').
4. The Baltic.
6. Copa del Rey.
9. Diamond: sung by Neil Diamond; 'Crazy Diamond' of Pink Floyd; wrote The Diamond as Big as the Ritz.
10. Initial Public Offering.
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Secret Cinema interview: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop