The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. First and 4,000th winners for jockey AP McCoy.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night."
3. They Shall Not Pass ('On Ne Passe Pas').
4. The Baltic.
6. Copa del Rey.
9. Diamond: sung by Neil Diamond; 'Crazy Diamond' of Pink Floyd; wrote The Diamond as Big as the Ritz.
10. Initial Public Offering.
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'