The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. First and 4,000th winners for jockey AP McCoy.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night."
3. They Shall Not Pass ('On Ne Passe Pas').
4. The Baltic.
6. Copa del Rey.
9. Diamond: sung by Neil Diamond; 'Crazy Diamond' of Pink Floyd; wrote The Diamond as Big as the Ritz.
10. Initial Public Offering.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper