The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. First and 4,000th winners for jockey AP McCoy.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night."
3. They Shall Not Pass ('On Ne Passe Pas').
4. The Baltic.
6. Copa del Rey.
9. Diamond: sung by Neil Diamond; 'Crazy Diamond' of Pink Floyd; wrote The Diamond as Big as the Ritz.
10. Initial Public Offering.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'