The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. First and 4,000th winners for jockey AP McCoy.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night."
3. They Shall Not Pass ('On Ne Passe Pas').
4. The Baltic.
6. Copa del Rey.
9. Diamond: sung by Neil Diamond; 'Crazy Diamond' of Pink Floyd; wrote The Diamond as Big as the Ritz.
10. Initial Public Offering.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 5 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2