The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Wizard of Oz.
2. Gibraltar. Drew their first ever game 0-0 in November.
5. No cars are allowed.
7. Peter Capaldi (Best Live Action Short in 1995).
8. Cape Town.
9. Goodbye: wrote Goodbye, Columbus, sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and directed The Long Goodbye.
10. All on the Sgt Pepper cover.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: Clegg warns of second election before Christmas without Lib Dems
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'