The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Wizard of Oz.
2. Gibraltar. Drew their first ever game 0-0 in November.
5. No cars are allowed.
7. Peter Capaldi (Best Live Action Short in 1995).
8. Cape Town.
9. Goodbye: wrote Goodbye, Columbus, sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and directed The Long Goodbye.
10. All on the Sgt Pepper cover.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees