The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Wizard of Oz.
2. Gibraltar. Drew their first ever game 0-0 in November.
5. No cars are allowed.
7. Peter Capaldi (Best Live Action Short in 1995).
8. Cape Town.
9. Goodbye: wrote Goodbye, Columbus, sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and directed The Long Goodbye.
10. All on the Sgt Pepper cover.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >