The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Wizard of Oz.
2. Gibraltar. Drew their first ever game 0-0 in November.
5. No cars are allowed.
7. Peter Capaldi (Best Live Action Short in 1995).
8. Cape Town.
9. Goodbye: wrote Goodbye, Columbus, sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and directed The Long Goodbye.
10. All on the Sgt Pepper cover.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly