The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The first ever email, sent by Ray Tomlinson
3. Both signed by Michael Collins (his name is signed in Irish on the Anglo-Irish Treaty)
4. The A1
5. At Alton Towers
7. Tony Benn
8. Football stadiums (Highbury, Ibrox and Villa Park)
9. HMS Beagle
10. All voiced computers (HAL 9000 in 2001: A Space Odyssey, KITT in Knight Rider and Samantha in Her)
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines