The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz:
2. 1940s (A Kiss for Corliss in 1949)
3. Camra (Pub of the Year)
4. The Elgin Marbles
5. Vice-presidents of the US (Biden, Cheney, Gore and Bush I)
6. The Coens
8. West Ham (The Boleyn Ground, aka Upton Park)
9. House of Cards
10. All featured acting roles by Bob Dylan
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat