The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz:
2. 1940s (A Kiss for Corliss in 1949)
3. Camra (Pub of the Year)
4. The Elgin Marbles
5. Vice-presidents of the US (Biden, Cheney, Gore and Bush I)
6. The Coens
8. West Ham (The Boleyn Ground, aka Upton Park)
9. House of Cards
10. All featured acting roles by Bob Dylan
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges