The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. "Blurred Lines", Robin Thicke (1.54m, April 2014)
2. William III
3. International Business Machines (IBM)
4. The Koran
5. All been suggested as material for a revamped A-Level English exam
8. It's the oldest surviving mainline station in the world
9. They're the only two to resign – the rest died in the job.
10. Bobby Sands was the first of the IRA hunger strikers to die.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >