The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. All in the Weird Sisters, the band in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
2. Gerry Adams, during the ban on his voice being broadcast.
3. King Bhumibol of Thailand, who's reigned since 1946.
4. The only married couple to go into space together.
7. The Creative Writing Masters course at University of East Anglia.
8. L Ron Hubbard.
9. Radio Free Europe.
10. Gang of Four: name of Qing's political group and King's band.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?