The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. All in the Weird Sisters, the band in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
2. Gerry Adams, during the ban on his voice being broadcast.
3. King Bhumibol of Thailand, who's reigned since 1946.
4. The only married couple to go into space together.
7. The Creative Writing Masters course at University of East Anglia.
8. L Ron Hubbard.
9. Radio Free Europe.
10. Gang of Four: name of Qing's political group and King's band.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her