1. Who is the French symbol of liberty and reason?
2. Crispin Glover, David Bowie, Jared Harris and Guy Pearce have all played which real-life character?
3. Launched in 1979, which was the first computer to sell for under £100?
4. Paid for by British American Tobacco, a statue of whom stands in East Budleigh in Devon, his birthplace?
5. Which short-lived transatlantic passenger service began operating in 1939?
6. Where was Meredith Hunter stabbed to death in 1969?
7. The 1898 story "In the Chains of Crime" introduced which gentleman thief?
8. What instrument links the song "Good Vibrations" and the film 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'?
9. Wooden tongue, husk, bloat and grass stagger are all ailments afflicting which animal?
10. The Literae Humaniores course in Classics at Oxford is known colloquially as what?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content