1. Who was the star of the 1928 silent comedy Steamboat Bill Jr?
2. Which is the only mainland European country on the same time as the UK?
3. What dubious distinction is shared by Kevin Moran, Jose Antonio Reyes, and Pablo Zabaleta and no one else?
4. The Gymnopédies are three piano compositions written by which French composer and pianist?
5. Worcester Cathedral contains the tomb of which English king?
6. The lack of any evidence of extraterrestrial life was noted in a paradox named after an Italian physicist. What was his name?
7. What animal features in the 1991 Damien Hirst artwork 'The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living'?
8. What was the name of the First World War character created by soldier and cartoonist Bruce Bairnsfather?
9. The newly opened West End musical 'Beautiful' is based on the life of which US singer and songwriter?
10. A Maori greeting meaning be well or healthy became the brand name of a soft drink. What is it?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content