1. The Pritzker Prize is awarded annually to honour a career of achievement in what field?
2. Which former Tennessee congressman died in the Battle of the Alamo?
3. Arabica and Robusta are varieties of what?
4. Svetlana Alliluyeva, who fled to the West in 1967, was the youngest daughter of which notable statesman?
5. "Three, three, the rivals / Two, two, the lily-white boys" are lines from which celebrated English folk song?
6. What flag is flown aboard a ship in harbour to indicate that all persons should report on board as the vessel is about to proceed to sea?
7. Which British Prime Minister wrote the novel 'Savrola'?
8. A nine-square-mile triangle of land in west Yorkshire between Wakefield, Morley and Rothwell is known for growing what?
9. What is the official animal of Scotland?
10. Which country has been awarded the most Oscars for Foreign Language Films?
Tweet your score to @IndyMagazineReuse content