1. What Italian word is used to describe the use of strong contrasts between light and dark in art?
2. Which computer game character created by Shigeru Miyamoto made his debut as Jumpman in the arcade game Donkey Kong
3. The symbol of the Michelin tyre company is generally referred to as the Michelin Man. But what's the Michelin Man's official name?
4. "Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was little girl and her name was Emily, and she had a shop," was the opening line of which children's TV series?
5. In which Carry On film does Kenneth Williams utter the line "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me"?
6. A crystal wedding anniversary celebrates how many years of marriage?
7. Of what is dendrology the study?
8. Who is the imaginary scorer of the radio show, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
9. Which vegetable is also known as Ladies Fingers?
10. The Strait of Otranto separates which two countries?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content