1. What American slang word meaning to leave a place hurriedly comes from the Spanish for "Let's go"?
2. What name did the late blues performer BB King (above) give to his guitar?
3. What sign of the Zodiac has as its symbol a pair of scales?
4. By what name is polytetrafluoroethylene better known?
5. In which Dickens novel does Mrs Gamp appear?
6. Which two countries border Ecuador?
7. On what surface is the French Open tennis championship played?
8. How many black keys are there on a piano keyboard?
9. What does the name of the gravy product Bisto stand for?
10. What was the first man-made object to break the sound barrier?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content