1. "She runs the gamut of emotions from A to B." To which multiple Oscar-winner was Dorothy Parker referring?
2. What's unusual about the Spanish-derived language of Silbo, used on La Gomera, one of the Canary Islands?
3. Whose skull disappeared when he died, but was given anonymously to the Society of Music Lovers in Vienna in 1954 and reunited with the rest of his body, 145 years after his death?
4. Whirligig, bombardier minotaur: all types of which insect?
5. Whose play 'Sex' ran for 375 performances on Broadway but landed its author in jail?
6. What phrase links Germany, 30 June-2 July 1934; and London, 13 July 1962?
7. Which poet produced a second edition of his most famous work containing an explanation of "why the poem rhymes not"?
8. Why did the designer of the Apple logo, Rob Janoff, say he put a bite in it?
9. After its first series on the Home Service, what did Crazy People change its name to?
10. Which war hero and travel writer, who died in 2011 aged 96, was described by the BBC as "a cross between Indiana Jones, James Bond and Graham Greene"?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content