1. The shrub ling, a dominant plant in most heathland and moorland, is better known as what?
2. Canada is hosting the 2015 Fifa Women's World Cup. But in 2019 which country will host the next tournament?
3. At 9min 20sec which song by Oasis became in 1998 the longest single to top the UK charts?
4. Which Latin phrase means "through my fault"?
5. What Northern delicacy consists of small, round cake filled with currants and made from flaky pastry that's sprinkled with sugar?
6. In the novels of PG Wodehouse what is the first name of Bertie Wooster's manservant Jeeves?
7. Earlier this month, at the age of 44, Frankie Dettori rode the second Derby winner of his career. On a horse called what?
8. Comparable to the Greek Dionysus, who is the Roman god of wine and sensual pleasures?
9. Canada has two national animals. One is the Canadian Horse, what is the other?
10. 'Blackmail', in 1929, was Alfred Hitchcock's first film as director. Some 40 films later, in 1976, which one – starring Karen Black and Bruce Dern – became his last?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content