1. The director Orson Welles spent many of his final years trying to complete a film based on a classic work of 17th-century literature. What was it?
2. In interior decoration what word describes an oil- or water-based paint with a semi-gloss finish?
3. Which acid can be found in the venom of stinging ants?
4. When UK coach holidays were at their peak in the 1950s and 1960s, which Gloucestershire town acted as a transport hub between the north and the south?
5. In which country can the luxury resort Sun City be found?
6. In his 1921 play 'R.U.R.' Czech writer Karel Capek coined what term to denote automata?
7. Which popular American singer was known in his heyday as 'the Nabob of Sob'?
8. Fougasse is a type of bread closely associated with which area of France?
9. The younger brother of which English pop singer plays Theon Greyjoy in the TV series 'Game of Thrones'?
10. What is the name of the range of plastic containers with a 'burping seal' first devised by a Massachusetts businessman in 1946?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content