1. The late 1950s and early '60s rock'n'roller Vince Taylor inspired which fictitious character?
2. In 1866, the first what linked Valentia Island, Ireland, and Heart's Content, Newfoundland?
3. What did Jean Chalgrin design to honour those who died in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars?
4. What's the link between '2-4-6-8 Motorway' and 'To Kill a Mockingbird?'
5. Which gangster was shot dead by police as he left a cinema in Chicago in 1934?
6. Which piece of music was premiered on a barge on the Thames in 1717?
7. Which 1956 Oscar winner was born in Vladivostok in 1920 and died in 1985?
8. At the 1968 Summer Olympics, Hans-Gunnar Liljenwall, a Swedish pentathlete, achieved which unwanted historical first?
9. Which currency was launched in 2009?
10. Which celestial phenomenon is named after the Roman goddess of dawn and the Greek name for the north wind?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content