1. In the mass escape from Stalag Luft III German POW camp in 1944, popularised in the film 'The Great Escape', what were the names of the three escape tunnels?
2. What tongue-in-cheek honour recognises people who have contributed to evolution by removing themselves from the gene pool via foolish deaths or hapless sterilisation?
3. Sir Laurence Olivier was the first, and Rufus Norris is the latest… what?
4. The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter aircraft attracted what ominous nickname when it was used by the West German air force in the 1960s?
5. Van Morrison and Lord Byron share the same first name. What is it?
6. What is the Roman equivalent of the Greek god Poseidon?
7. How many time zones does China have?
8. Oenophobia is a fear of what?
9. What is the official language of the skies and all pilots regardless of their country of origin?
10. What classic film starts with the line: 'I never knew the old Vienna before the war, with its Strauss music, its glamour and easy charm – Constantinople suited me better.'Reuse content