1. In the English peerage, which title is above an earl but below a duke?
2. After the death of the original author, Anthony Horowitz is the latest to write about the adventures of which fictional character?
3. What European country has the Latin name Confoederatio Helvetica?
4. What was the name of the male African elephant acquired by London Zoo in 1865 and later sold to American showman P T Barnum?
5. What is the title of the next eagerly awaited instalment in the 'Star Wars' film series?
6. What item of clothing was named after the Pacific testing site for American nuclear devices between 1946 and 1958?
7. The Greek dramatist Aeschylus was said to have been killed when an eagle dropped what on his head?
8. What letter begins more English words than any other in the alphabet?
9. In what year did Saigon, then capital of South Vietnam, fall to North Vietnamese forces?
10. Which shipping forecast area covers the English coast from Scarborough to Great Yarmouth?Reuse content