1. Dalmatia is an ancient region of which European country?
2. Thomas Hardy's 1915 poem The Convergence of the Twain was written about which disaster?
3. Britain's only Green Party MP represents a constituency in which city?
4. Which rock group did Mick Taylor re-join this year having been a member of it in the 1970s?
5. In the 1890s whose wife changed their two sons' surnames to Holland to disassociate them from scandal?
6. Which was the first London club to win the Football League (in 1930-31)?
7. In 1945, while serving in East Prussia, who was arrested for criticising Stalin in an intercepted letter to a school friend?
8. The Althing, dating from 930, is the national parliament of which country?
9. Which action movie film franchise – still going strong after 25 years – is based on Nothing Lasts Forever, a 1979 thriller novel by Roderick Thorp?
10. Who was the first English monarch to be 'Defender of the Faith'?