1. The two factions created by the 1904 split in the Russian revolutionary movement were the Bolsheviks and who?
2. Pat Clifton is a children's TV character better known as who?
3. Saudi Arabia is the country with the biggest oil reserve in the world. Which South American country has the second biggest?
4. Which campaign organisation was founded in 1959 to combat what founder John Connell called 'the forgotten pollutant'?
5. Which is the biggest loch in Scotland?
6. The so-called 'Karla Trilogy' – novels published in 1974, 1977 and 1979 – is by whom?
7. Mount Royal is a hill in the centre of which North American city?
8. Who was the first Chancellor of the Exchequer to talk about 'the green shoots of recovery'?
9. Whose last ever live show took place in Indianapolis on 26 June 1977?
10. Dashiell Hammett; Rosemary Sutcliff; Edward Lear. What's the connection?