The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The two factions created by the 1904 split in the Russian revolutionary movement were the Bolsheviks and who?
2. Pat Clifton is a children's TV character better known as who?
3. Saudi Arabia is the country with the biggest oil reserve in the world. Which South American country has the second biggest?
4. Which campaign organisation was founded in 1959 to combat what founder John Connell called 'the forgotten pollutant'?
5. Which is the biggest loch in Scotland?
6. The so-called 'Karla Trilogy' – novels published in 1974, 1977 and 1979 – is by whom?
7. Mount Royal is a hill in the centre of which North American city?
8. Who was the first Chancellor of the Exchequer to talk about 'the green shoots of recovery'?
9. Whose last ever live show took place in Indianapolis on 26 June 1977?
10. Dashiell Hammett; Rosemary Sutcliff; Edward Lear. What's the connection?
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway