The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. In the navigational sense, what does GPS stand for?
2. Which is the only one of Ian Fleming's James Bond novels to have a comma in the title?
3. Renzo Piano designed which major London building?
4. Which is the southernmost capital city in the EU?
5. In Life of Brian, which member of the Monty Python team spoke the line, "He's not the Messiah – he's a very naughty boy!"?
6. Stella Gibbons; Charles Frazier; John le Carré. What's the connection?
7. Who was the Republican challenger to Barack Obama in the 2012 US election?
8. What was the name of the Second World War government department responsible for the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster?
9. In 1969, which sport was given its own BBC2 series as a way of demonstrating the potential of colour TV?
10. Nob Hill, The Mission, and The Tenderloin are all in which US city?
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster