The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. In the navigational sense, what does GPS stand for?
2. Which is the only one of Ian Fleming's James Bond novels to have a comma in the title?
3. Renzo Piano designed which major London building?
4. Which is the southernmost capital city in the EU?
5. In Life of Brian, which member of the Monty Python team spoke the line, "He's not the Messiah – he's a very naughty boy!"?
6. Stella Gibbons; Charles Frazier; John le Carré. What's the connection?
7. Who was the Republican challenger to Barack Obama in the 2012 US election?
8. What was the name of the Second World War government department responsible for the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster?
9. In 1969, which sport was given its own BBC2 series as a way of demonstrating the potential of colour TV?
10. Nob Hill, The Mission, and The Tenderloin are all in which US city?
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >