1. Who first referred to the Conservative Party as the "nasty party"?
2. With 17 titles dating back to 1922-23, which is the most successful football club in the League of Ireland?
3. In 1964, which two states combined to form Tanzania?
4. Charles Darwin, Arthur Conan Doyle, JM Barrie and Gordon Brown are all graduates of which university?
5. Burlington House is the home of which major London cultural institution?
6. With a population of 1.4m which is the most populous city in New Zealand?
7. Which actor founded the Sundance Film Festival?
8. Which country has cast the most vetoes since the UN Security Council was founded in 1946?
9. In its list of catchphrases in UK culture, Wikipedia lists four from Dad's Army – three uttered by Corporal Jones, and one by Captain Mainwaring. What are they?
10. The professional association of barristers in England and Wales is called what?