1. Awaji Island, Baden-Baden and Rustenburg were all what?
2. Novelist Ben Okri was surpassed as what on 15 October?
3. Which long-disused British gold coin was named for the African country from which its metal was mined?
4. Which Brutalist structure in north-west England was rescued in September when it was granted Grade II listed status?
5. Argonauts, Raptors and Blue Jays. Where?
6. Which is further west, Portsmouth or Aberdeen?
7. Which small stringed instrument's name roughly translates as 'jumping flea'?
8. Mount Aconcagua, the largest peak in the Andes, sits in which country?
9. Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Karl Pilkington and Iggy Pop. What's the connection?
10. Which late politician said in 2000: "I tried marijuana, didn't like it particularly and unlike President Clinton I did inhale"?
Twitter: @WillyDeanReuse content