1. Oliver Baker, Emilia Jardine-Paterson, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, and Julia Samuel are among those who recently became what?
2. Which English cathedral was the tallest building in the world from 1311 to 1549?
3. With eight – the first in 1984, the most recent in 1999 – who is the female performer with the most Brit awards?
4. 'Fallingwater' – in rural Pennsylvania and dating from 1935 – is what?
5. Keith and Candice-Marie are the central characters in which Mike Leigh-directed TV film?
6. In 1946, EV Rieu's translation of The Odyssey became the first what?
7. Which is the first country in the world to legalise the sale of marijuana?
8. The rise in Hush Puppies sales and the decline in New York's crime rate were – according to the title of a 2000 book – examples of what phenomenon?
9. What is North Korea's official name?
10. Launched in 1831, which is the oldest newspaper in Australia?Reuse content