1. Thomas Terry Hoar Stevens, born in Finchley in 1911, is best known by which stage name?
2. The Hill used to be a landmark of which Australian sports venue?
3. William Blake; Joseph Canteloube; Leonard Cohen. What's the connection?
4. What nationality was sculptor Alberto Giacometti?
5. New England comprises how many states?
6. 'The Wind in the Willows' focuses on four anthropomorphised animal characters. Which four animals?
7. The cover of which celebrated album features a photograph of one of the band's members smashing his guitar against the stage of the Palladium concert hall, New York, on 21 September 1979?
8. Which infamous WWII B-29 bomber was named after the mother of its pilot, Colonel Paul Tibbets?
9. Which Best Musical nominee at this year's Evening Standard theatre awards features the song "Tomorrow is a Latter Day"?
10. The transcontinental Marmaray rail tunnel opened in which city in October?
- More about:
- Leonard Cohen
- New York City
- Visual Arts