1. Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs is the full name of which literary and cinematic character?
2. Which is the only international football team to have never been beaten in a FIFA-recognised game?
3. CS Lewis, Kenneth Branagh and Mary McAleese were all born in which city?
4. The Renault-owned car marque Dacia hails from which country?
5. Why are the streets of Bogota quiet every February when the city hosts El Día sin Carro?
6. Hyperion, found in northern California, is the planet's tallest known what?
7. Who is the only Doctor Who to have won an Academy Award?
8. Which is further south, Cape Town, South Africa or Perth, Australia?
9. Philip Roth, Elton John and Robert Altman. What's the connection?
10. Karl Marx, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple (twice) and Bob Dylan – among others – all feature in what image?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine