The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs is the full name of which literary and cinematic character?
2. Which is the only international football team to have never been beaten in a FIFA-recognised game?
3. CS Lewis, Kenneth Branagh and Mary McAleese were all born in which city?
4. The Renault-owned car marque Dacia hails from which country?
5. Why are the streets of Bogota quiet every February when the city hosts El Día sin Carro?
6. Hyperion, found in northern California, is the planet's tallest known what?
7. Who is the only Doctor Who to have won an Academy Award?
8. Which is further south, Cape Town, South Africa or Perth, Australia?
9. Philip Roth, Elton John and Robert Altman. What's the connection?
10. Karl Marx, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple (twice) and Bob Dylan – among others – all feature in what image?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
When teaching the meaning of Christmas backfires
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more