The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs is the full name of which literary and cinematic character?
2. Which is the only international football team to have never been beaten in a FIFA-recognised game?
3. CS Lewis, Kenneth Branagh and Mary McAleese were all born in which city?
4. The Renault-owned car marque Dacia hails from which country?
5. Why are the streets of Bogota quiet every February when the city hosts El Día sin Carro?
6. Hyperion, found in northern California, is the planet's tallest known what?
7. Who is the only Doctor Who to have won an Academy Award?
8. Which is further south, Cape Town, South Africa or Perth, Australia?
9. Philip Roth, Elton John and Robert Altman. What's the connection?
10. Karl Marx, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple (twice) and Bob Dylan – among others – all feature in what image?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'