The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs is the full name of which literary and cinematic character?
2. Which is the only international football team to have never been beaten in a FIFA-recognised game?
3. CS Lewis, Kenneth Branagh and Mary McAleese were all born in which city?
4. The Renault-owned car marque Dacia hails from which country?
5. Why are the streets of Bogota quiet every February when the city hosts El Día sin Carro?
6. Hyperion, found in northern California, is the planet's tallest known what?
7. Who is the only Doctor Who to have won an Academy Award?
8. Which is further south, Cape Town, South Africa or Perth, Australia?
9. Philip Roth, Elton John and Robert Altman. What's the connection?
10. Karl Marx, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple (twice) and Bob Dylan – among others – all feature in what image?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace