The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which is the closest capital city to Beijing?
2. Which British Prime Minister lived to the oldest age (92 and 364 days)?
3. LVMH is one of the world’s biggest luxury goods’ conglomerates. What do the letters in its name stand for?
4. ‘Skin’, ‘Heat’, ‘Lovely Days’, ‘Clues’, ‘Pitter Patter’ and ‘Who Done It’ were the six episodes of which lauded 1986 TV drama?
5. A new book, ‘The Everything Store’ by Bloomberg Businessweek journalist Brad Stone, charts the rise of which company?
6. The American crime writer James Patterson had eight of the top 20 most what in Britain in 2012?
7. A giant squid nicknamed ‘Archie’, resides in which London building?
8. What links Michael Frayn, Joan Didion and Leonard Cohen?
9. The ‘Hitmaker’, a white Fender Stratocaster supposedly responsible for £1bn-worth of hit songs, belongs to which musician/producer?
10. “Who’s there?” is the first line of what?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet