The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which is the closest capital city to Beijing?
2. Which British Prime Minister lived to the oldest age (92 and 364 days)?
3. LVMH is one of the world’s biggest luxury goods’ conglomerates. What do the letters in its name stand for?
4. ‘Skin’, ‘Heat’, ‘Lovely Days’, ‘Clues’, ‘Pitter Patter’ and ‘Who Done It’ were the six episodes of which lauded 1986 TV drama?
5. A new book, ‘The Everything Store’ by Bloomberg Businessweek journalist Brad Stone, charts the rise of which company?
6. The American crime writer James Patterson had eight of the top 20 most what in Britain in 2012?
7. A giant squid nicknamed ‘Archie’, resides in which London building?
8. What links Michael Frayn, Joan Didion and Leonard Cohen?
9. The ‘Hitmaker’, a white Fender Stratocaster supposedly responsible for £1bn-worth of hit songs, belongs to which musician/producer?
10. “Who’s there?” is the first line of what?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Matt Smith is set to join cast of Jane Austen classic - with a twist
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 'Necrophilia-obsessed' girl among double murder accused in three-way sex case
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve