The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which is the closest capital city to Beijing?
2. Which British Prime Minister lived to the oldest age (92 and 364 days)?
3. LVMH is one of the world’s biggest luxury goods’ conglomerates. What do the letters in its name stand for?
4. ‘Skin’, ‘Heat’, ‘Lovely Days’, ‘Clues’, ‘Pitter Patter’ and ‘Who Done It’ were the six episodes of which lauded 1986 TV drama?
5. A new book, ‘The Everything Store’ by Bloomberg Businessweek journalist Brad Stone, charts the rise of which company?
6. The American crime writer James Patterson had eight of the top 20 most what in Britain in 2012?
7. A giant squid nicknamed ‘Archie’, resides in which London building?
8. What links Michael Frayn, Joan Didion and Leonard Cohen?
9. The ‘Hitmaker’, a white Fender Stratocaster supposedly responsible for £1bn-worth of hit songs, belongs to which musician/producer?
10. “Who’s there?” is the first line of what?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for