The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which is the closest capital city to Beijing?
2. Which British Prime Minister lived to the oldest age (92 and 364 days)?
3. LVMH is one of the world’s biggest luxury goods’ conglomerates. What do the letters in its name stand for?
4. ‘Skin’, ‘Heat’, ‘Lovely Days’, ‘Clues’, ‘Pitter Patter’ and ‘Who Done It’ were the six episodes of which lauded 1986 TV drama?
5. A new book, ‘The Everything Store’ by Bloomberg Businessweek journalist Brad Stone, charts the rise of which company?
6. The American crime writer James Patterson had eight of the top 20 most what in Britain in 2012?
7. A giant squid nicknamed ‘Archie’, resides in which London building?
8. What links Michael Frayn, Joan Didion and Leonard Cohen?
9. The ‘Hitmaker’, a white Fender Stratocaster supposedly responsible for £1bn-worth of hit songs, belongs to which musician/producer?
10. “Who’s there?” is the first line of what?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia