The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which is the closest capital city to Beijing?
2. Which British Prime Minister lived to the oldest age (92 and 364 days)?
3. LVMH is one of the world’s biggest luxury goods’ conglomerates. What do the letters in its name stand for?
4. ‘Skin’, ‘Heat’, ‘Lovely Days’, ‘Clues’, ‘Pitter Patter’ and ‘Who Done It’ were the six episodes of which lauded 1986 TV drama?
5. A new book, ‘The Everything Store’ by Bloomberg Businessweek journalist Brad Stone, charts the rise of which company?
6. The American crime writer James Patterson had eight of the top 20 most what in Britain in 2012?
7. A giant squid nicknamed ‘Archie’, resides in which London building?
8. What links Michael Frayn, Joan Didion and Leonard Cohen?
9. The ‘Hitmaker’, a white Fender Stratocaster supposedly responsible for £1bn-worth of hit songs, belongs to which musician/producer?
10. “Who’s there?” is the first line of what?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations