The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What is the largest city through which central Europe’s River Isar flows?
2. Which Olympic team sport was invented in a Massachusetts YMCA in 1895 and originally called Mintonette?
3. Representatives of Great South, the People of Freedom and the Five Star Movement sit in which EU country’s parliament?
4. ‘The Smoking Man’ was a key figure in which 1990s TV series?
5. Which 20th-century world leader’s first name was given to him by his primary school teacher in 1925?
6. Which multinational trades on the London Stock Exchange as BATS and the New York Stock Exchange as BTI?
7. Which rock festival franchise is named after a song by the Velvet Underground?
8. Rodgers and Hammerstein, Alexander Payne and Joni Mitchell. What’s the connection?
9. Who are the only debutants at next year’s Fifa World Cup in Brazil?
10. Dr Syntax’s Head, Cornwall and Lowestoft Ness, Suffolk are what?
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke
- 1 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Sex with robots will be ‘the norm’ in 50 years
- 5 Barack Obama turns 54: US President's best put downs to celebrate his birthday