The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The traditional Danish song "Skuld gammel venskab rejn forgo", translated in 1927 by Jeppe Aakjær is a translation of which 1788 Scottish composition?
2. Which two-word name was Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, a father of modern architecture born in 1887, better known as?
3. Eight cities outside of London comprise England's Core Cities Group. Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield are four, which are the others?
4. Tropicana, Quaker, Gatorade and Aquafina are all brands belonging to which company?
5. Which Irish actor once arrived on David Letterman's stage riding a camel?
6. Queen Street, St Mary Street and Lloyd George Avenue are all streets in which British city?
7. Which football team have appeared in the most FA Cup finals?
8. Which celebrated author's middle names were Ronald and Reuel?
9. Catherine Deneuve, Rihanna and Will Self. What's the connection?
10. What's the biggest city in France's Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
The Independent's live blog of today's Premier League action
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death