The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The traditional Danish song "Skuld gammel venskab rejn forgo", translated in 1927 by Jeppe Aakjær is a translation of which 1788 Scottish composition?
2. Which two-word name was Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, a father of modern architecture born in 1887, better known as?
3. Eight cities outside of London comprise England's Core Cities Group. Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield are four, which are the others?
4. Tropicana, Quaker, Gatorade and Aquafina are all brands belonging to which company?
5. Which Irish actor once arrived on David Letterman's stage riding a camel?
6. Queen Street, St Mary Street and Lloyd George Avenue are all streets in which British city?
7. Which football team have appeared in the most FA Cup finals?
8. Which celebrated author's middle names were Ronald and Reuel?
9. Catherine Deneuve, Rihanna and Will Self. What's the connection?
10. What's the biggest city in France's Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings casting controversy: Ridley Scott would never cast 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship