The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The traditional Danish song "Skuld gammel venskab rejn forgo", translated in 1927 by Jeppe Aakjær is a translation of which 1788 Scottish composition?
2. Which two-word name was Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, a father of modern architecture born in 1887, better known as?
3. Eight cities outside of London comprise England's Core Cities Group. Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield are four, which are the others?
4. Tropicana, Quaker, Gatorade and Aquafina are all brands belonging to which company?
5. Which Irish actor once arrived on David Letterman's stage riding a camel?
6. Queen Street, St Mary Street and Lloyd George Avenue are all streets in which British city?
7. Which football team have appeared in the most FA Cup finals?
8. Which celebrated author's middle names were Ronald and Reuel?
9. Catherine Deneuve, Rihanna and Will Self. What's the connection?
10. What's the biggest city in France's Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness