1. The traditional Danish song "Skuld gammel venskab rejn forgo", translated in 1927 by Jeppe Aakjær is a translation of which 1788 Scottish composition?
2. Which two-word name was Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, a father of modern architecture born in 1887, better known as?
3. Eight cities outside of London comprise England's Core Cities Group. Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield are four, which are the others?
4. Tropicana, Quaker, Gatorade and Aquafina are all brands belonging to which company?
5. Which Irish actor once arrived on David Letterman's stage riding a camel?
6. Queen Street, St Mary Street and Lloyd George Avenue are all streets in which British city?
7. Which football team have appeared in the most FA Cup finals?
8. Which celebrated author's middle names were Ronald and Reuel?
9. Catherine Deneuve, Rihanna and Will Self. What's the connection?
10. What's the biggest city in France's Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Tweet your score @indymagazine