The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Gareth and Norman; Tommy and Bobby; Rob and David. Name the comedy double acts.
2. Which boxer was nicknamed the ‘Brown Bomber’?
3. What came first: the phrase “mad as a hatter” or Lewis Carroll’s character The Hatter?
4. The Flanders and Swann song “Slow Train” referred to which 1963 report?
5. Which architect designed a new concert hall for the city of Springfield in a 2005 episode of ‘The Simpsons’?
6. Which is larger by surface area, the Black Sea or the Caspian Sea?
7. Tintin, Clark Kent and William Boot are all what?
8. Which London football ground shares its name with a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire?
9. Between 1935 and 1952, who won four Oscars for Best Director? The most by any filmmaker.
10. What links Bruce Springsteen, Richard Ford and Will Smith?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site on Friday
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream