The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Gareth and Norman; Tommy and Bobby; Rob and David. Name the comedy double acts.
2. Which boxer was nicknamed the ‘Brown Bomber’?
3. What came first: the phrase “mad as a hatter” or Lewis Carroll’s character The Hatter?
4. The Flanders and Swann song “Slow Train” referred to which 1963 report?
5. Which architect designed a new concert hall for the city of Springfield in a 2005 episode of ‘The Simpsons’?
6. Which is larger by surface area, the Black Sea or the Caspian Sea?
7. Tintin, Clark Kent and William Boot are all what?
8. Which London football ground shares its name with a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire?
9. Between 1935 and 1952, who won four Oscars for Best Director? The most by any filmmaker.
10. What links Bruce Springsteen, Richard Ford and Will Smith?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 3 Scottish referendum 'English question': Tory MPs call on David Cameron to create an English first minister in wake of No vote
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster