1. What, in 1972, comprised solely of the phrase 'QWERTYUIOP?'
2. 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has broken the record – with 506 – for the most uses of which word in a non-documentary film?
3. What links a plaque left on the moon in 1969 and the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921?
4. What begins in Aldersgate, London and ends outside the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh? Or vice versa.
5. The Smiler in 2013; TH13TEEN in 2010; Oblivion in 1998. They all opened where?
6. The TV show 'Girls' is set in which New York City borough?
7. Who was the 2nd Viscount Stansgate between the years 1941 and 1963?
8. Archibald Leitch (1865-1939) built notable buildings at Avenell Road, north London; Edmiston Drive, Glasgow and Witton Lane, Birmingham (among others). What were they all?
9. Cape Verde, Tierra del Fuego, the Falklands, the Galapagos Islands, Sydney and Cape Town. All destinations visited by which 19th-century ship?
10. Douglas Rain, William Daniels and Scarlett Johansson; what's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content