The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What, in 1972, comprised solely of the phrase 'QWERTYUIOP?'
2. 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has broken the record – with 506 – for the most uses of which word in a non-documentary film?
3. What links a plaque left on the moon in 1969 and the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921?
4. What begins in Aldersgate, London and ends outside the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh? Or vice versa.
5. The Smiler in 2013; TH13TEEN in 2010; Oblivion in 1998. They all opened where?
6. The TV show 'Girls' is set in which New York City borough?
7. Who was the 2nd Viscount Stansgate between the years 1941 and 1963?
8. Archibald Leitch (1865-1939) built notable buildings at Avenell Road, north London; Edmiston Drive, Glasgow and Witton Lane, Birmingham (among others). What were they all?
9. Cape Verde, Tierra del Fuego, the Falklands, the Galapagos Islands, Sydney and Cape Town. All destinations visited by which 19th-century ship?
10. Douglas Rain, William Daniels and Scarlett Johansson; what's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair