The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What, in 1972, comprised solely of the phrase 'QWERTYUIOP?'
2. 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has broken the record – with 506 – for the most uses of which word in a non-documentary film?
3. What links a plaque left on the moon in 1969 and the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921?
4. What begins in Aldersgate, London and ends outside the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh? Or vice versa.
5. The Smiler in 2013; TH13TEEN in 2010; Oblivion in 1998. They all opened where?
6. The TV show 'Girls' is set in which New York City borough?
7. Who was the 2nd Viscount Stansgate between the years 1941 and 1963?
8. Archibald Leitch (1865-1939) built notable buildings at Avenell Road, north London; Edmiston Drive, Glasgow and Witton Lane, Birmingham (among others). What were they all?
9. Cape Verde, Tierra del Fuego, the Falklands, the Galapagos Islands, Sydney and Cape Town. All destinations visited by which 19th-century ship?
10. Douglas Rain, William Daniels and Scarlett Johansson; what's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help