The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The International, a supermarket on London's King's Road – now a Co-op – was the inspiration for a 1979 song by which band?
2. What was struck on the hand and head by lightning on 16 January, requiring major repairs?
3. Henry Kissinger, lumberjacks, Oliver Cromwell and Finland. What's the connection?
4. The Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor hosted 106,000 fans for a match in January dubbed 'The 2014 Winter Classic'. Which sport were they watching?
5. Which 1948 Shakespeare adaptation became the first UK film to win the Best Picture Oscar?
6. Wine merchant Berry Bros & Rudd, Boots pharmacy, Aston Martin and The Goring Hotel all share which distinction?
7. What is the oldest still-operating major national UK newspaper?
8. The ADC Theatre in Cambridge is the home of which famous company?
9. Fred Astaire, George Orwell and Duke Ellington. Which one was born in the 20th century?
10. Which city in England's north-west was Ewan MacColl's "Dirty Old Town" written about?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site this morning
Charlie Sheen could be set to revive his role as a hedonistic womaniser
Review: Mike Leigh's biopic is a rambling, rich character study
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party