The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The International, a supermarket on London's King's Road – now a Co-op – was the inspiration for a 1979 song by which band?
2. What was struck on the hand and head by lightning on 16 January, requiring major repairs?
3. Henry Kissinger, lumberjacks, Oliver Cromwell and Finland. What's the connection?
4. The Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor hosted 106,000 fans for a match in January dubbed 'The 2014 Winter Classic'. Which sport were they watching?
5. Which 1948 Shakespeare adaptation became the first UK film to win the Best Picture Oscar?
6. Wine merchant Berry Bros & Rudd, Boots pharmacy, Aston Martin and The Goring Hotel all share which distinction?
7. What is the oldest still-operating major national UK newspaper?
8. The ADC Theatre in Cambridge is the home of which famous company?
9. Fred Astaire, George Orwell and Duke Ellington. Which one was born in the 20th century?
10. Which city in England's north-west was Ewan MacColl's "Dirty Old Town" written about?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands