The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which director, whose film is nominated for Best Picture at this year's Oscars, also has a small part in another Best Picture nominee?
2. Who once told a US congressional committee his main profession was: "a student of American folklore, and I make my living as a banjo picker"?
3. How many gold medals in total has Great Britain won at the Winter Olympics? Three, nine or 18?
4. Whose "Balloon Dog (Orange)" sold for £35m in 2013 to become the most expensive art by a living artist?
5. Which South American team won the last Brazilian World Cup?
6. Sir Toby Belch, a possible inspiration for the Toby Jug, appears in which Shakespeare comedy?
7. Which British novelist's great-grandfather founded a brewery in Bury St Edmunds in 1799?
8. Fictional scientist Bernard Quatermass was given his forename in honour of which Jodrell Bank-based scientist?
9. An activist jailed in the US last month was told to read a book by which top non-fiction writer?
10. Douglas Adams, Yaya Touré and the Kumar family. What's the connection?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits record low as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Germany sees 'visible rise' in support for far-right extremism in response to perceived 'Islamisation' of the West
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more