1. The Lord High Executioner of Titipu appears in which comic opera?
2. Which fictional movie begins with: "THIS IS A TRUE STORY. The events depicted in this film took place in Minnesota in 1987"?
3. Which part of Charles Babbage's body is on display at the Science Museum?
4. Audrey Hepburn and 10 others have all achieved which rare feat (dubbed GATE)?
5. Which monarch has been served by more UK PMs, Victoria or Elizabeth II?
6. "Servants, let there be spread before the house he never expected to see, where Justice leads him in, a crimson path" from 'Agamemnon' is the first known reference to which VIP- related object?
7. Jarvis Cocker and Pete Townshend have served as editor-at-large for which publishing house?
8. Joël Robuchon, with 25, has accumulated the most of what of anyone in the world?
9. Which term comes from the Iranian 'Shah mat', meaning 'The king is helpless'?
10. Vincent Price, George W Bush and Mark Rothko all studied where?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content