The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. The Lord High Executioner of Titipu appears in which comic opera?
2. Which fictional movie begins with: "THIS IS A TRUE STORY. The events depicted in this film took place in Minnesota in 1987"?
3. Which part of Charles Babbage's body is on display at the Science Museum?
4. Audrey Hepburn and 10 others have all achieved which rare feat (dubbed GATE)?
5. Which monarch has been served by more UK PMs, Victoria or Elizabeth II?
6. "Servants, let there be spread before the house he never expected to see, where Justice leads him in, a crimson path" from 'Agamemnon' is the first known reference to which VIP- related object?
7. Jarvis Cocker and Pete Townshend have served as editor-at-large for which publishing house?
8. Joël Robuchon, with 25, has accumulated the most of what of anyone in the world?
9. Which term comes from the Iranian 'Shah mat', meaning 'The king is helpless'?
10. Vincent Price, George W Bush and Mark Rothko all studied where?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >