The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which Asian country is home to the largest stadium in the world?
2. Milton Glaser, who designed the logo for Brooklyn Brewery and the poster for the new series of 'Mad Men', also designed which famous tourist icon?
3. The Spinnaker Tower is a feature of which UK city?
4. Calixa Lavallée wrote the national anthem of which country in 1880?
5. Taisto Miettinen and his wife, Kristiina Haapanen, have won the world championship in which test of strength in 2013?
6. Which British band were originally called Warsaw in reference to a David Bowie song?
7. Words by Walter Scott are inscribed on Prebends Bridge, at which urban area on the river Wear?
8. Who was the titular BB in Serge Gainsbourg's 1968 album 'Initials BB'?
9. Wandle, Amstel Lager and Windrush Ale. What connects these three beers?
10. 'The Late Show with David Letterman' is broadcast from which theatre, which was renamed in 1967 after its previous occupant?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was