The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which Asian country is home to the largest stadium in the world?
2. Milton Glaser, who designed the logo for Brooklyn Brewery and the poster for the new series of 'Mad Men', also designed which famous tourist icon?
3. The Spinnaker Tower is a feature of which UK city?
4. Calixa Lavallée wrote the national anthem of which country in 1880?
5. Taisto Miettinen and his wife, Kristiina Haapanen, have won the world championship in which test of strength in 2013?
6. Which British band were originally called Warsaw in reference to a David Bowie song?
7. Words by Walter Scott are inscribed on Prebends Bridge, at which urban area on the river Wear?
8. Who was the titular BB in Serge Gainsbourg's 1968 album 'Initials BB'?
9. Wandle, Amstel Lager and Windrush Ale. What connects these three beers?
10. 'The Late Show with David Letterman' is broadcast from which theatre, which was renamed in 1967 after its previous occupant?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
When teaching the meaning of Christmas backfires
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more