The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which Asian country is home to the largest stadium in the world?
2. Milton Glaser, who designed the logo for Brooklyn Brewery and the poster for the new series of 'Mad Men', also designed which famous tourist icon?
3. The Spinnaker Tower is a feature of which UK city?
4. Calixa Lavallée wrote the national anthem of which country in 1880?
5. Taisto Miettinen and his wife, Kristiina Haapanen, have won the world championship in which test of strength in 2013?
6. Which British band were originally called Warsaw in reference to a David Bowie song?
7. Words by Walter Scott are inscribed on Prebends Bridge, at which urban area on the river Wear?
8. Who was the titular BB in Serge Gainsbourg's 1968 album 'Initials BB'?
9. Wandle, Amstel Lager and Windrush Ale. What connects these three beers?
10. 'The Late Show with David Letterman' is broadcast from which theatre, which was renamed in 1967 after its previous occupant?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence