1. Which Asian country is home to the largest stadium in the world?
2. Milton Glaser, who designed the logo for Brooklyn Brewery and the poster for the new series of 'Mad Men', also designed which famous tourist icon?
3. The Spinnaker Tower is a feature of which UK city?
4. Calixa Lavallée wrote the national anthem of which country in 1880?
5. Taisto Miettinen and his wife, Kristiina Haapanen, have won the world championship in which test of strength in 2013?
6. Which British band were originally called Warsaw in reference to a David Bowie song?
7. Words by Walter Scott are inscribed on Prebends Bridge, at which urban area on the river Wear?
8. Who was the titular BB in Serge Gainsbourg's 1968 album 'Initials BB'?
9. Wandle, Amstel Lager and Windrush Ale. What connects these three beers?
10. 'The Late Show with David Letterman' is broadcast from which theatre, which was renamed in 1967 after its previous occupant?
Tweet your score @indymagazine