1. Antonio D'Amico was, until 1997, the partner of which Italian fashion designer?
2. Whose HQ is the George Bush Center for Intelligence?
3. In 1986 Ray Charles and The Everly Brothers were among the first inductees to what?
4. Graeme Dott, Shaun Murphy and Terry Griffiths are all previous world champions in which sport?
5. Last month 'The American Scholar' named its 10 best sentences. Which novel does this one – "There is nothing more atrociously cruel than an adored child" – come from?
6. Which puppet has been known in Portugal as 'Cocas, O Sapo'; and 'La Rana Gustavo' in Spain?
7. In which county did the Battle of Bosworth Field take place?
8. Which major UK mobile phone network was previously know as Cellnet?
9. Which 1995 Bryan Singer film takes its title from a Claude Rains line in 'Casablanca'?
10. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.5 in E flat major and Irene Dunne's 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' were among which politician's Desert Island Discs in 1978?
Tweet your score @indymagazine