The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Antonio D'Amico was, until 1997, the partner of which Italian fashion designer?
2. Whose HQ is the George Bush Center for Intelligence?
3. In 1986 Ray Charles and The Everly Brothers were among the first inductees to what?
4. Graeme Dott, Shaun Murphy and Terry Griffiths are all previous world champions in which sport?
5. Last month 'The American Scholar' named its 10 best sentences. Which novel does this one – "There is nothing more atrociously cruel than an adored child" – come from?
6. Which puppet has been known in Portugal as 'Cocas, O Sapo'; and 'La Rana Gustavo' in Spain?
7. In which county did the Battle of Bosworth Field take place?
8. Which major UK mobile phone network was previously know as Cellnet?
9. Which 1995 Bryan Singer film takes its title from a Claude Rains line in 'Casablanca'?
10. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.5 in E flat major and Irene Dunne's 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' were among which politician's Desert Island Discs in 1978?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Google search history can now be downloaded in its entirety, mass embarrassment expected