The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Antonio D'Amico was, until 1997, the partner of which Italian fashion designer?
2. Whose HQ is the George Bush Center for Intelligence?
3. In 1986 Ray Charles and The Everly Brothers were among the first inductees to what?
4. Graeme Dott, Shaun Murphy and Terry Griffiths are all previous world champions in which sport?
5. Last month 'The American Scholar' named its 10 best sentences. Which novel does this one – "There is nothing more atrociously cruel than an adored child" – come from?
6. Which puppet has been known in Portugal as 'Cocas, O Sapo'; and 'La Rana Gustavo' in Spain?
7. In which county did the Battle of Bosworth Field take place?
8. Which major UK mobile phone network was previously know as Cellnet?
9. Which 1995 Bryan Singer film takes its title from a Claude Rains line in 'Casablanca'?
10. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.5 in E flat major and Irene Dunne's 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' were among which politician's Desert Island Discs in 1978?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'