The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. 'Boiling Point', a 1998 Channel 4 documentary helped which chef find a mainstream audience?
2. A screening of the film 'Noah' in Exeter had to be cancelled on 7 April thanks to what?
3. The former 'Daily Record' offices and the Royal Highland Fusiliers Regimental Museum in Glasgow were designed by which architect?
4. Jack Dromey, Liam Byrne, Steve McCabe and Shabana Mahmood are all MPs for constituencies in which UK city?
5. Edward Bernays – the father of modern public relations – was the nephew of which famous Austrian, who died in London in 1939?
6. Which is the largest of Greece's Ionian Islands?
7. Currer Bell, Ellis Bell and Acton Bell. Also known as?
8. The Magnificent Seven, a group of seven London sites in areas including Tower Hamlets, Nunhead and Highgate, are what?
9. American entrepreneur Johns Hopkins has universities, hospitals and a number of medical schools named for him in which city?
10. JG Ballard, Eric Clapton and M Ageyev (aka Mark Levi). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say