The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which recent inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland released an album for children in 2000 entitled 'A is for Allah'?
2. San Marino, Vatican City and Lesotho are the only three examples of what?
3. With more than 40,000 outlets, which is the world's biggest restaurant chain?
4. Molière, Sid James, Tommy Cooper. What's the link?
5. What's the subject matter of the American magazine 'Prick'?
6. What does Georges Perec's novel 'La Disparition' lack?
7. Three Scots kings and three Russian tsars share what name?
8. In which summer Olympics did Britain last finish top of the medals table?
9. Which 2004 play and 2006 film are set in the fictional Cutlers' Grammar School in Sheffield?
10. In his patent application, Doug Engelbart called his invention "an x-y indicator for a display system". What's it better known as?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 4 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence