The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which recent inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland released an album for children in 2000 entitled 'A is for Allah'?
2. San Marino, Vatican City and Lesotho are the only three examples of what?
3. With more than 40,000 outlets, which is the world's biggest restaurant chain?
4. Molière, Sid James, Tommy Cooper. What's the link?
5. What's the subject matter of the American magazine 'Prick'?
6. What does Georges Perec's novel 'La Disparition' lack?
7. Three Scots kings and three Russian tsars share what name?
8. In which summer Olympics did Britain last finish top of the medals table?
9. Which 2004 play and 2006 film are set in the fictional Cutlers' Grammar School in Sheffield?
10. In his patent application, Doug Engelbart called his invention "an x-y indicator for a display system". What's it better known as?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >