The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which recent inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland released an album for children in 2000 entitled 'A is for Allah'?
2. San Marino, Vatican City and Lesotho are the only three examples of what?
3. With more than 40,000 outlets, which is the world's biggest restaurant chain?
4. Molière, Sid James, Tommy Cooper. What's the link?
5. What's the subject matter of the American magazine 'Prick'?
6. What does Georges Perec's novel 'La Disparition' lack?
7. Three Scots kings and three Russian tsars share what name?
8. In which summer Olympics did Britain last finish top of the medals table?
9. Which 2004 play and 2006 film are set in the fictional Cutlers' Grammar School in Sheffield?
10. In his patent application, Doug Engelbart called his invention "an x-y indicator for a display system". What's it better known as?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 3 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 4 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?