1. Which author became an ambulance driver on the Italian front during the First World War?
2. What was recently found buried in a landfill at Alamogordo, New Mexico?
3. Irving Stone, Hedy Lamarr, Rolls-Royce. What's the connection?
4. Carolina Reaper is recognised as the world's strongest what?
5. What centenary will be celebrated in Swansea and Laugharne, Carmarthenshire, this October?
6. American aviator Douglas Corrigan was nicknamed 'Wrong Way' after he allegedly flew across where by mistake in 1938?
7. What was scheduled to begin at 19:20 on 20 April 1964, but didn't?
8. Which famous British 1960s psychedelic rock group took their name from the first names of two US bluesmen?
9. Lewis Carroll's nonsense poem "You Are Old, Father William" is a parody of a poem by which author?
10. Which south-east Asian city is named after a former pastry chef on the Newhaven-Dieppe ferry?
Tweet your score @indymagazine