1. "Crying, talking, sleeping, walking". What comes next?
2. Which novelist helped to create the "Go to work on an egg" campaign for the Egg Marketing Board?
3. During the 11th century which was the largest city in England after London?
4. Blencathra, the Lake District peak put up for sale by the Earl of Lonsdale, is also known by what other name?
5. What started on Whit Monday, 29 May, 1950 and hasn't yet stopped?
6. A campaign has been launched to put which 18th-century British painter "up there with Constable, Gainsborough, Turner and the other greats"?
7. In internet nomenclature, what does SMTP stand for?
8. Who is playing the lead character, supposedly based on the disgraced former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, in the new film 'Welcome to New York'?
9. Singer Hollie Cook's father was a member of which band?
10. What does a fromologist collect?
Tweet your score to @indymagazine and we'll retweet the best onesReuse content