1. What links Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway?
2. Between 1988 and 1994 the actor Conor Grimes was the voice of whom?
3. Who's the world's longest-serving current head of state?
4. Mark Lee and Jan Davis went into space in 1992. What distinction do they hold?
5. The name of which branch of medicine translates literally as "straight children"?
6. Which English city was twinned with Dresden in 1959 to mark their Second World War experiences?
7. The 1970 Ian McEwan story "Conversations with the Cupboard Man" was the first product of what?
8. Who said, "If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way to do it would be to start a new religion"?
9. Funded by US Congress, what began broadcasting on Independence Day 1950?
10. What's the three-word phrase that links the Chinese communist Jiang Qing and the singer Jon King?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content