The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What links Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway?
2. Between 1988 and 1994 the actor Conor Grimes was the voice of whom?
3. Who's the world's longest-serving current head of state?
4. Mark Lee and Jan Davis went into space in 1992. What distinction do they hold?
5. The name of which branch of medicine translates literally as "straight children"?
6. Which English city was twinned with Dresden in 1959 to mark their Second World War experiences?
7. The 1970 Ian McEwan story "Conversations with the Cupboard Man" was the first product of what?
8. Who said, "If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way to do it would be to start a new religion"?
9. Funded by US Congress, what began broadcasting on Independence Day 1950?
10. What's the three-word phrase that links the Chinese communist Jiang Qing and the singer Jon King?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
Russian 'aggression' sees Poland rearm its military as minister warns: 'We must be ready'
- 1 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 4 Amy Schumer: 'I'm 160lbs and can catch a d**k any time I want'
- 5 Isis executes three gay men by dangling them from top of 100ft building and letting go