The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What links Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway?
2. Between 1988 and 1994 the actor Conor Grimes was the voice of whom?
3. Who's the world's longest-serving current head of state?
4. Mark Lee and Jan Davis went into space in 1992. What distinction do they hold?
5. The name of which branch of medicine translates literally as "straight children"?
6. Which English city was twinned with Dresden in 1959 to mark their Second World War experiences?
7. The 1970 Ian McEwan story "Conversations with the Cupboard Man" was the first product of what?
8. Who said, "If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way to do it would be to start a new religion"?
9. Funded by US Congress, what began broadcasting on Independence Day 1950?
10. What's the three-word phrase that links the Chinese communist Jiang Qing and the singer Jon King?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >