The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What links Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway?
2. Between 1988 and 1994 the actor Conor Grimes was the voice of whom?
3. Who's the world's longest-serving current head of state?
4. Mark Lee and Jan Davis went into space in 1992. What distinction do they hold?
5. The name of which branch of medicine translates literally as "straight children"?
6. Which English city was twinned with Dresden in 1959 to mark their Second World War experiences?
7. The 1970 Ian McEwan story "Conversations with the Cupboard Man" was the first product of what?
8. Who said, "If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way to do it would be to start a new religion"?
9. Funded by US Congress, what began broadcasting on Independence Day 1950?
10. What's the three-word phrase that links the Chinese communist Jiang Qing and the singer Jon King?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond