The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What links Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway?
2. Between 1988 and 1994 the actor Conor Grimes was the voice of whom?
3. Who's the world's longest-serving current head of state?
4. Mark Lee and Jan Davis went into space in 1992. What distinction do they hold?
5. The name of which branch of medicine translates literally as "straight children"?
6. Which English city was twinned with Dresden in 1959 to mark their Second World War experiences?
7. The 1970 Ian McEwan story "Conversations with the Cupboard Man" was the first product of what?
8. Who said, "If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way to do it would be to start a new religion"?
9. Funded by US Congress, what began broadcasting on Independence Day 1950?
10. What's the three-word phrase that links the Chinese communist Jiang Qing and the singer Jon King?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
30,000 reasons why the rhetoric on immigrants claiming benefits can stop now
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'