1. Which was the second country in the world, after Great Britain, to issue postage stamps valid within the entire country?
2. What new technology has been used to view the George Stubbs painting 'Cheetah and Stag with Two Indians' at Manchester Art Gallery?
3. Jeanine Deckers or 'Soeur Sourire' was better known in the UK and the USA as what?
4. What does a binnacle house aboard a ship?
5. Paris has how many arrondissements?
6. What started in Edinburgh at 5am on 31 May this year?
7. Novelist Nick Harkaway is son of which famous author?
8. 'The Titanic' and 'The Olympic' were two of the White Star Line's trio of Olympic-class ocean liners. What was the third?
9. What was the name of the Leonardo DiCaprio film inspired by the real-life exploits of confidence trickster Frank Abagnale Jr?
10. A conference was held in Hastings last month for people who believed they had undergone what experience?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content