1. Who is the only actor to have earned an Emmy nomination for the same part in three shows?
2. What wartime slogan was rediscovered in a second-hand bookshop in Alnwick, Northumberland, in 2000?
3. Between them, two countries which have won the World Cup border all the other winners apart from England. What are the two?
4. Archibald Ormsby-Gore was the name of a teddy bear belonging to which famous British literary figure?
5. What's unusual about Pablo Picasso's painting 'The Blue Room'?
6. Who is the current Father of the House of Commons?
7. What acronym translates as Italian car factory of Turin?
8. The grandson of Alfred the Great is recognised as the first King of England. What was his name?
9. What is the world's largest city not built on a coastline, or on a lake or river?
10. What's the shortest novel to have won the Booker prize?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content