The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What do Harry Redknapp, Stevie Wonder and Bill Pullman all lack?
2. Which musician, who died this year, said, "I became a Communist at the age of seven"?
3. In Brest in 1958, what did Brian Robinson do that no Briton had done before?
4. The name of which colour comes from the Urdu word for 'dusty'?
5. The British Armed Forces' Operation Banner ran from August 1969 until July 2007. Where?
6. Which pop duo met in an electronics shop on London's King's Road in 1981?
7. What was "the wind of change" that Harold Macmillan referred to in his famous speech in 1960?
8. What's the first line of Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
9. What is an ablutomane obsessed with?
10. What links 'The Man Without Qualities', 'The Castle' and 'The Watsons'?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 3 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'