The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What do Harry Redknapp, Stevie Wonder and Bill Pullman all lack?
2. Which musician, who died this year, said, "I became a Communist at the age of seven"?
3. In Brest in 1958, what did Brian Robinson do that no Briton had done before?
4. The name of which colour comes from the Urdu word for 'dusty'?
5. The British Armed Forces' Operation Banner ran from August 1969 until July 2007. Where?
6. Which pop duo met in an electronics shop on London's King's Road in 1981?
7. What was "the wind of change" that Harold Macmillan referred to in his famous speech in 1960?
8. What's the first line of Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
9. What is an ablutomane obsessed with?
10. What links 'The Man Without Qualities', 'The Castle' and 'The Watsons'?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it