The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What do Harry Redknapp, Stevie Wonder and Bill Pullman all lack?
2. Which musician, who died this year, said, "I became a Communist at the age of seven"?
3. In Brest in 1958, what did Brian Robinson do that no Briton had done before?
4. The name of which colour comes from the Urdu word for 'dusty'?
5. The British Armed Forces' Operation Banner ran from August 1969 until July 2007. Where?
6. Which pop duo met in an electronics shop on London's King's Road in 1981?
7. What was "the wind of change" that Harold Macmillan referred to in his famous speech in 1960?
8. What's the first line of Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
9. What is an ablutomane obsessed with?
10. What links 'The Man Without Qualities', 'The Castle' and 'The Watsons'?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Jeremy Corbyn: Tony Blair could face war crimes trial over 'illegal Iraq invasion'
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-diver missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims