The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What do Harry Redknapp, Stevie Wonder and Bill Pullman all lack?
2. Which musician, who died this year, said, "I became a Communist at the age of seven"?
3. In Brest in 1958, what did Brian Robinson do that no Briton had done before?
4. The name of which colour comes from the Urdu word for 'dusty'?
5. The British Armed Forces' Operation Banner ran from August 1969 until July 2007. Where?
6. Which pop duo met in an electronics shop on London's King's Road in 1981?
7. What was "the wind of change" that Harold Macmillan referred to in his famous speech in 1960?
8. What's the first line of Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
9. What is an ablutomane obsessed with?
10. What links 'The Man Without Qualities', 'The Castle' and 'The Watsons'?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'