The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What do Harry Redknapp, Stevie Wonder and Bill Pullman all lack?
2. Which musician, who died this year, said, "I became a Communist at the age of seven"?
3. In Brest in 1958, what did Brian Robinson do that no Briton had done before?
4. The name of which colour comes from the Urdu word for 'dusty'?
5. The British Armed Forces' Operation Banner ran from August 1969 until July 2007. Where?
6. Which pop duo met in an electronics shop on London's King's Road in 1981?
7. What was "the wind of change" that Harold Macmillan referred to in his famous speech in 1960?
8. What's the first line of Robert Herrick's poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
9. What is an ablutomane obsessed with?
10. What links 'The Man Without Qualities', 'The Castle' and 'The Watsons'?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory