1. Who is currently the oldest living Oscar winner for their role in 1936's "The Great Ziegfeld"?
2. Which US president adopted the slogan: "Speak softly and carry a big stick"?
3. Britain's V-class bombers during the Cold War consisted of the Avro Vulcan, the Handley Page Victor and which other aircraft?
4. What was launched in 1982 to use up surplus milk stocks in the UK and ceased production in 1992?
5. A Cantonese version of which song from a current West End musical has been adopted by pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong?
6. What name for a weak or timid person derives from a character in a 1920s American comic strip?
7. On which country did Russia declare war on 8 August 1945?
8. What is the collective noun for a group of owls?
9. The Parvis Notre-Dame – Place Jean-Paul-II in Paris is what? London's Charing Cross is often ascribed a similar role
10. What household gadget did the American engineer Eugene Polley invent in 1955?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content