The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Robusto, Lonsdale, Belicoso and Churchill are all what?
2. "A Soviet artist's reply to just criticism" was the subtitle to which work?
3. The French called it "la drôle de guerre". What did Anglophones call it?
4. A gang featured in US folk singer Woody Guthrie's autobiographical novel 'Bound for Glory' gave its name to which new wave band of the late 1970s and early '80s?
5. Who appears in 'The Pilgrim's Progress', 'Paradise Lost' and "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
6. Zuppa Inglese ["English soup"]: the Italian version of which dessert?
7. Alice and Meg are the first names of which titular Shakespeare characters?
8. Which is the UK's oldest museum, split across three sites round the country?
9. Which artist's philosophical musings were subtitled "From A to B and Back Again"?
10. Who was the first actor to refuse an Oscar, in 1971?
How did you do?
Tweet your score @indymagazine and we'll retweet the best efforts
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'