1. Robusto, Lonsdale, Belicoso and Churchill are all what?
2. "A Soviet artist's reply to just criticism" was the subtitle to which work?
3. The French called it "la drôle de guerre". What did Anglophones call it?
4. A gang featured in US folk singer Woody Guthrie's autobiographical novel 'Bound for Glory' gave its name to which new wave band of the late 1970s and early '80s?
5. Who appears in 'The Pilgrim's Progress', 'Paradise Lost' and "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
6. Zuppa Inglese ["English soup"]: the Italian version of which dessert?
7. Alice and Meg are the first names of which titular Shakespeare characters?
8. Which is the UK's oldest museum, split across three sites round the country?
9. Which artist's philosophical musings were subtitled "From A to B and Back Again"?
10. Who was the first actor to refuse an Oscar, in 1971?
How did you do?
Tweet your score @indymagazine and we'll retweet the best efforts