1. The novels 'The Conservationist', 'Holiday', 'The English Patient' and 'Sacred Hunger'. What's the link?
2. Which Swedish village gives its name to four elements in the Periodic Table?
3. What digital distinction did the Sting album "Ten Summoner's Tales" achieve in 1994?
4. In the Americas and Australia, what are Nisei?
5. Which Scottish comedian and actor took his stage surname from an American jazz legend?
6. Which radio station stopped broadcasting in English in 1992?
7. During which sport's most prestigious international tournament did two competitors recently die?
8. Which actor's first film appearance was in the 1977 comedy 'Can I Do It 'Til I Need Glasses?'?
9. What made its first recorded appearances in Zaire and Sudan in 1976?
10. In a sporting sense, what links St John's Wood and Dubai?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine