1. Which group, who had UK chart hits in the '50s, '60s and '70s, and currently exists in two versions, has had more than 60 members?
2. What's the first line of the 1971 poem "This Be The Verse"?
3. Which 2012 Olympic champion has acted in 'Hollyoaks', 'Emmerdale' and 'Waterloo Road', and says she'd like to act full-time when she retires?
4. Who did Will Self recently dismiss as "a supreme mediocrity"?
5. Which chef was the drummer of a band called Scarlet Division?
6. 'How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference', 'The Power of Thinking Without Thinking' and 'The Story of Success' are all subtitles to books by which writer?
7. Picasso, Cocteau, Dalí, Warhol, Haring and Kandinsky: all commissioned to design labels for which product?
8. Timbuktu is twinned with which Welsh border town?
9. Who said, in 1915, "I am never going to have anything more to do with politics and politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting"?
10. The first known rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" at a football ground was in 1958. By supporters of which club?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content