1. Which girl's name was popularised by the playwright JM Barrie?
2. What's the name of the rope or cord, typically worn around the neck, shoulder, or wrist, to carry an object?
3. Who plays the intelligent chimp Caesar in the most recent 'Planet of the Apes' films?
4. What's the Romany name often adopted by amateur cricket clubs that have no fixed home ground?
5. A square in Spain has recently been named after which former British Prime Minister?
6. The name of which major US city is derived from the Native-American word for wild or smelly onion?
7. The popularity of the TV series 'Game of Thrones' has been blamed for a rise in the abandonment of which breed of dog?
8. John Fowler & Co of Leeds, and Charles Burrell & Sons of Thetford, Norfolk, were both famous for making what type of vehicle?
9. What is the name of the cockney private eye created by Terry Venables and Gordon Williams and played my Nicholas Ball in two TV series?
10. The distinctive trademark of which British beer can be seen on a bottle in the 1882 Manet painting 'A Bar at the Folies-Bergère'?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content