1. 'Keep Fighting' was a sign on the wall of which football team's dressing room in the 1960s?
2. Which diet, devised in the 1970s, was named after the town in New York state where its creator worked?
3. 'Bend It Like Beckham' was the first Western-made film to be shown on TV in which country?
4. Only one British woman has had five No 1 singles. Who is she?
5. The Battle of Taranto in 1940, in which the Royal Navy defeated Italian forces, was notable for the first use of what kind of warship?
6. Born Armand Jean du Plessis in 1585, he became a bishop at 22. How was he later known?
7. Which food, given to colonists by Native Americans, was believed to contain spirits that escaped when it burst when heated?
8. Jane Birkin famously sang with Serge Gainsbourg on "Je t'aime". But who did he first record a version with?
9. Which now-rare disease of humans and animals, characterised by black skin lesions, takes its name from the Greek word for coal?
10. Who links the UK's first No 1 single and the film 'The Godfather'?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content