1. Which is Africa's only country with Spanish as an official language?
2. What links Frederick Delius, David Hockney and Zayn Malik?
3. When Liverpool's Phil Thompson brought down Nottingham Forest's John O'Hare in the 1978 League Cup final, which two-word phrase did he use to describe it, its first recorded usage?
4. Which band took their name from a graffito spotted by Robert Elms in a Berlin toilet?
5. When David Livingstone saw Mosi-oa-Tunya, or 'The Smoke That Thunders', in 1855, what did he rename it?
6. Which three EU countries have greater population densities than the UK?
7. What are eider ducks in Northumberland being damaged by, according to a wildlife expert?
8. In 1946, what linked Stettin on the Baltic coast and Trieste on the Adriatic coast?
9. What physical condition do Ishihara plates test for?
10. When in 1895 a grocer called Frederick Gibson Garton heard that a sauce he'd invented was being used in a restaurant in the Houses of Parliament he decided to call it what?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content